17/0871/1 - PRINCESS ROYAL BARRACKS, BRUNSWICK ROAD, DEEPCUT, CAMBERLEY, GU16 6RN
- Application Reference:
- Planning Portal Reference Number:
- Type of Application:
- Non Material Amendment
- PRINCESS ROYAL BARRACKS, BRUNSWICK ROAD, DEEPCUT, CAMBERLEY, GU16 6RN
- Application for non-material amendment to permission 17/0871, (Application for approval of reserved matters (layout, scale, appearance and landscaping) pertaining to phase 2B for the erection of 215 dwelling houses (of which 35% are to be affordable units) pursuant to permission reference 12/0546 (as amended) (hybrid permission for a major residential led development totalling 1,200 new dwellings) and consideration of details to comply with planning conditions 9 (affordable housing), 16 (ecological mitigation and management), 23 (vehicle parking and cycle access), 25 (vehicle parking and electrical charging points), 29 (trees), 35 (sustainable homes), 37 (refuse), and 57 (noise) in so far as they pertain to phase 2B. (Amended and additional plans & information rec'd 04/01/2018, 11/01/2018, 18/01/2018 & 22/01/2018) (Amended plan rec'd 31/1/2018 & 1/2/2018) (Amended plans recv'd 28/2/2018)), to allow change of wording to condition 11 pertaining to code for sustainable homes.
- Tree preservation numbers (TPOs):
- Date received:
- Registration (validation) date:
- Earliest decision date (consultation period expires):
- Target date for decision:
- Press date:
- Site notice date:
- Site visit date:
- Committee site visit date:
- Committee meeting date:
- Case Officer:
- Michelle Fielder
- Case Officer Tel:
- 01276 707100
- Mr Aidan Robson
Cala Homes (Thames) Ltd
Cala House, 54 The Causeway, Staines Upon Thames, Surrey, TW18 3AX
- Mr A Ross
G L Hearn
280 High Holborn, London, WC1V 7EE
- GRANT Subject to the Conditions
- Date decision made:
- Date decision dispatched:
- Decision level:
- Delegated Level Decision
- Conditions or reasons:
- Condition 11 of permission reference 17/0871 be amended to: The development hereby approved shall be undertaken in accordance with submitted sustainability statement prepared by Briary Energy dated September 2017 and the dwellings hereby approved shall meet code level 4 of the Code for Sustainable Homes or equivalent.Reason: To create a sustainable development and to ensure the development accords with Policy CP4 of the Surrey Heath Core Strategy and Development Management Policies 2012 and the objectives of the Deepcut SPD 2012.
- Informative notes:
- OFFICERS REPORT (file size: 161815 bytes)
- DECISION NOTICE (file size: 343614 bytes)
- APPLICATION FORM - REC'D 27/04/2018 (file size: 2550650 bytes)
- E-MAIL CORRESPONDENCE FROM APPLICANT - REC'D 27/04/2018 (file size: 111323 bytes)
- COVERING LETTER - REC'D 27/04/2018 (file size: 1065329 bytes)
- SITE LOCATION PLAN (PARCEL 2B) - (1307-D-1000) - REC'D 27/04/2018 (page size: A1 )(file size: 257367 bytes)
The following bodies where consulted about this application:
No bodies found.
In addition to consultations with the bodies listed, publicity of this application will be undertaken in accordance with national and local requirements. This publicity most usually takes the form of letters to individual nearby properties, the posting of site notices or the placing of a public notice in the local daily newspaper.
No summary information found.
The following neighbours where consulted about this application:
No neighbours found.